We are looking for a volunteer social media enthusiast to join our marketing team! If you're ready to help engage and inspire our excited and vocal film community, we need you!
The goal for this position is to nurture and grow our fans and followers through sharing film related updates and news. As we approach our festival we'll transition to sharing schedules, trailers and lots of exciting details about the festival.
- Build and execute social media plan for before, during and after the festival
- Generate, edit, publish and share content on a weekly basis (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize festival pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the festival's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (filmmaker relations, events, promotions, etc) to manage content, identify opportunities and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and community oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Love and interest in the film industry
If you think you’re the right fit, send an email to Marketing@phxfilm.com or Jason@phxfilm.com